Monday, March 28, 2011

Welcome home Muse...i have missed you!

Well she's back! My wonderfully mishievious muse who for one reason or another went on hiatus and left me high and dry. I actually sat down at my keyboard and wrote two chapters that are not totally sucky today! YAY!

I have been battling the most unbelievable case of writers blocks for months now. That is not to say that I haven't done any writing...just nothing that was any good... nothing I would want anyone to read. Every time I went back and read over my day's worth of forced words they bled uselessness.

I have always been able to write...letters, poems, short stories, whatever. To have that snatched away sent me into such a bizarre tailspin of self-doubt that I very nearly said to hell with it all. But I persevered and today everything simply fell into place once again.

Thank Heavens! And thanks to any and all who talked to me, chatted with me on the eXfactor boards, invited me to check out their blogs and simply waited with me. Now I am off to see what else is waiting just hidden within the tips of my fingers to leap onto the keyboard and weave into a lovely, hot, sexy story...Think a Canadian winter white-out - two men, one woman - stuck in their SUV for more than 24 hours...what COULD they get up to in there??? After all, they do have to stay warm...right?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! That's wonderful, Jojo! Glad to have you back in all of your creative beauty.

24 hours in an SUV? Oh, I like the sound of that already. You really are back. LOL

Jojo Brown said...

Thanks Annie. Believe me when I say that I am so much more than happy to be back!

Charlie Richards said...

Many, many congrats! Writer's block is no fun. My longest stint was 6 months. 6 months of nothing, so I can feel your pain! I'm so happy for you that the fog has finally cleared! Sounds like you'll be having fun in an SUV!

Jojo Brown said...

Thanks for the comment Charlie. Yes the SUV will be rocking from more than just the strong winds LOL