Monday, March 21, 2011

Has it really been that long?


Wow...I cannot believe it has been so long since I sat down and made the time to post on here. I have heard people say that if you're not careful, life has a way of just slipping past you, unnoticed...now I believe them!

We are settled in the new digs after one hell of a lot of hard work...but now it is ours and is as close to what we wanted as we are going to get, without winning the lottery.

I am the very happy nana of a beautiful 6 month old grand-daughter, Teagan. AND I am about to be blessed with another Grandson any day now. Life truly is good right now.

Now I really have to stopp staring out the window at the amazing country scene filled with 26 head of white-tailed deer, a flock of wild turkeys, rabbits galore, Canadian geese, ducks and too much more to list. I really NEED to get back to writing! The touch-ups of painting will still be there when I am done...right?

Have an awesome day all!

No comments: