Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Let's give it a go

Okay, so I am the first to admit that this is new to me. I'm not saying that I can't talk the ear off a dead man, but to sit here and type in a message of some meaning to any and all who may want to learn something about the person behind the writing... now that is new. But, if you are willing to have a little patience, I will do my best to keep you all informed.

If there is anything in particular you want to know (nothing too personal, like my pant size, that is LOL) just ask.

For now, check out whatever else I have on this site and check back often for updates on my writing. I'll try to keep track of works in progress and upcoming releases through eXtasy Books.

Talk at you soon!

3 comments:

Bonnie Rose Leigh said...

Congrats on starting you're blog. Looks good!!

AJ Llewellyn said...

Hi Jojo,

love the ramblings so far! Welcome to Blogger!

A.J. Llewellyn

a_otten17 said...

Heyy, congrats on the books you have written and the ones you are still writing

With Love,
Ashley O