Monday, May 3, 2010

Not your kiddies Fairy Tale

I was told that shapeshifters and menage was hot right now and the moment I heard that my mind flew to that good old tale when one, two and three of the characters state...someone's been sleeping in my bed. Well, if you know me, you know where my mind went then!

Golden Fox and the Three Behrs is the end result of that little trip down memory lane. This is the buy link... http://tinyurl. com/23d3zl4 (without the space)

Tara, the pampered, blonde bombshell is a witch with a problem. She is hornier than a raging bull named Randy. Her grandmother has a solution...go for a walk in the woods!

The Behr men are from an old sleuth of shapeshifters. Unbeknownst to Tara they have a shrouded cabin in the woods.

As the sun sets ans the shroud falls the fun begins!

I had a blast writing it and hope you enjoy it. I am working on the next Sexy Tale...Little Red Running Shorts. I'll keep you posted on its release date.

Love Jojo xoxox

No comments: