Thursday, April 9, 2009

Bookplates

Well I finally figured out how to make my own bookplates. at first I will be honest, I wasn't sure precisely what they were, so (of course) I googled. Turns out I had been seeing them my whole life and just didn't have the correct name to attach to them. They're those nifty labels you see on the inside cover of a book where it says who the book belongs to or who donated the book or whatever.

Well, once I had this newfound knowledge I just had to put it to work. I am now pleased to say that I am heading out to buy sticker sheets for my printer and will soon have bookplates with my covers on them. Then I will sign them and be able to give them to any interested reader out there.

What a neat idea! Thanks go out to one of my readers for her request that started this all!

Have a steamy day everyone!
Jojo xoxo

No comments: